Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thesis Blog #4

I would have to say that my author does use symbolism because when she describes anything I could actually picture what's happing and what's going to happen. Since Kristina lives a crazy life that I never really done what she had done but you can kind of feel like your part of her world by just reading the words in the book.
Now I am part of the book where Kristina can make her get easier things, Crank and she gots a friend named Robyn and she hooks her up and now she is in love with another boy his name is Chase and she feels like she loves him, more then she loved Adam. Maybe it was because of the way that she felt safe when she was Chase after all that had happened with Bredan, she felt like Chase really did love her back.
For my paper I could write about the different kind of relationships that she has with all these different men, and how she feels different about all of them and how she really feels.

pages 211-378

No comments: