Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thesis Blog #6

Since I finished the book Crank I knew Glass was a continuation of that book and I coudn't wait on reading the book and see what kind of things that had happened. Well now that she has her baby boy I would of thought that she would stop her friendship with the moster, but I was wrong it doesn't take that long for her to find her way back to him. Now this young lady has another boy in her life and his name is Trey, she meet him through her old friend Robyn when she went in look for the monster. After this whole time her daddy hasn''t yet went to go see her and hasn't asked for the baby until one surprising day he calls and leaves a message that he is on his way over her mother's house so that he could spend time with Kristina for her birthday and see his grandson Hunter. And her sister Leigh comes home for a visit and Kristina doesn't like her partner. But they end up being Hunters godparents for his Baptism.
For my paper I could write about all the different personalities that Kristina has developed for each person.

pages 1-200

No comments: